WELCOME TO THE LACCD HOMEPAGE
The Latin American Constitutional Change Database (LACCD) is a website developed by Gabriel L. Negretto (CIDE, Division of Political Studies). It contains information associated to the book Making Constitutions. Presidents, Parties, and Institutional Choice in Latin America (Cambridge University Press, 2013) and other publications by professor Negretto on constitutional change and institutional design in Latin America.
- Gabriel Negretto Webpage (http://investigadores.cide.edu/gabriel.negretto/)
- IDEA-Constitution-Building Processes (http://www.idea.int/cbp/)
- Constitution Net (http://www.constitutionnet.org/start)
- Comparative Constitutions Project (http://www.comparativeconstitutionsproject.org/)
- ConstitutionMaking.org (http://www.constitutionmaking.org/)